MedSIS 3C Hospital Edition is designed for hospitals administrators with the goal to ensure that the registration records for health care students within a hospital environment meet registration requirements and standards. The system allows for a centralized learner database that results in knowing who and where students are at all times.
- Mitigate your risk by ensuring that all learners comply with hospital practice standards and policies;
- Increase the learner’s satisfaction with an 80% more efficient registration process
- Streamline your communication process by using automatic alerts and notifications for missing or expired learner information
- Manage all health care professionals using one centralized system
- View learner’s schedules in one place
Why Hospital Edition?
Streamline the management of learner registration and onboarding in your hospital: import learner information, collect contact information and have learners complete onboarding requirements, including signed policy documents and completion of e-learning, before entering the hospital.
What Is Hospital Edition?
MedSIS 3C is cloud solution for learner registration, onboarding and monitoring, that revolutionizes the way you work and access information. It streamlines management and administration by saving time, and lowering operations costs while increasing the learner’s satisfaction with the registration experience.
Who Uses Hospital Edition?
Education administrators from healthcare institutions of all sizes manage hospital learners with the MedSIS 3C Hospital Edition. The self-serve component, allows learners the ability to provide registration and onboarding information while administrators ensure that hospital policies are met.